Custom Airport Solutions (CAS) develops and implements solutions for airports worldwide, focusing on the interplay between people, process and technology.
CAS is a young company with a team that we want to expand further. CAS has broad expertise in airport processes. Our focus is on passenger security. We use our expertise in various ways. We design security checkpoints and associated work processes for the passenger security process. We investigate process innovation possibilities and realize and implement solutions and products. We bring new technological innovations to technical and operational maturity for large-scale implementation. We manage system integration issues to ensure that solutions and innovations connect seamlessly with other systems and processes and fit into the airport layout. We lead the business change for the implementation of solutions and the implementation of process changes in critical airport processes.
What does the position entail?
The Business Consultant position requires in depth process knowledge of the passenger process and consultancy skills. A role that requires substantive process knowledge (subject matter expert) in combination with experience in leading a team in developing (and implementing) an operational concept. A pivotal position in which you have the freedom to develop your talents.
What is expected of you?
For this position we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about finding a solution for every issue. You are analytical, resourceful and have a hands-on mentality. You can give direction and stick to it. Both for your own work and for a team you lead. Furthermore you have:
- WO working and thinking level and at least a completed HBO education.
- A background in (technical) business administration, labor & organization, technology, IT or logistics is an advantage.
- At least 5 years of relevant and recent work experience in a similar position, in a comparable environment with complex logistical technical processes.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written.
- Affinity with technology and business processes. You know how to bridge the gap between technology and process and can get along well with multiple stakeholder groups.
What do you get in return?
An attractive salary based on a 40-hour working week. An NS Business Card that fully reimburses travel by public transport to and from work. A telephone, laptop and whatever else you need to do your job well will be provided.
Will you strengthen our team?
What inspires you? What makes you distinctive? How do you see your future? What is your story? We are curious about you and would like to invite you to apply!
An assessment can be part of the process. For the safety of our clients and colleagues, an AIVD security investigation (VGB B-Civil Aviation) is always part of the process.