Technical Project Manager
Custom Airport Solutions (CAS) develops and implements solutions for airports worldwide, focusing on the interplay between people, process and technology.
CAS is a young company with a team that we want to expand further. CAS has broad process knowledge and technological knowledge in both passenger processes and baggage handling processes. Our focus is on passenger security processes and the passenger security process in particular. We use our expertise in various ways. We design security checkpoints and associated work processes for the passenger security process. We investigate process innovation possibilities and realize and implement solutions and products. We bring new technological innovations to technical and operational maturity for large-scale implementation. We offer expertise to manage system integration issues where technological innovations need to be integrated with other systems. We lead the business change for the implementation of technological solutions and the implementation of process changes in airport processes.
What does the position entail?
The position of Technical Project Manager requires a combination of project management skills and knowledge of technology; substantive leadership. A role that requires problem-solving skills, ingenuity and a people-oriented attitude to transform resistance into cooperation and enthusiasm. A pivotal position in which you have the freedom to develop your talents.
What is expected of you?
For this position you will find a solution for every issue. You are analytical, resourceful and have a hands-on mentality. You also determine your direction and stick to it. Furthermore you have:
- WO working and thinking level and at least a completed HBO education.
- A background in (technical) business administration, labor & organization, technology, IT or logistics is an advantage.
- At least 5 years of relevant and recent work experience in a similar position, in a comparable environment with complex logistical technical processes.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written.
- Affinity with technology and business processes. You know how to bridge the gap between technology and process and can get along well with multiple stakeholder groups.
What do you get in return?
An attractive salary based on a 40-hour working week, including 8.33% holiday allowance.
An NS Business Card that fully reimburses travel by public transport to and from work.
A telephone, laptop and whatever else you need to do your job well will be provided.
Will you strengthen our team?
What inspires you? What makes you distinctive? How do you see your future? What is your story? We are curious about you and would like to invite you to apply!
For the safety of our clients and colleagues, an AIVD security investigation (VGB B-Civil Aviation) is always part of the process.